Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #21
hankpage
Site Team

Wow! If it is the vent you need a vent cover ... I prefer MaxxAire with the tip off hinges for cleaning. There must have been a lot of water on the floor too. So a fan to move the air and some heat source (even a light bulb) to dry things out so there is no mold . Don't heat the bowl just the air and remove the ice when it is melted enough to lift out and then sponge the rest. If there is a storage compartment below the toilet check that for water also and dry the same way. And just for the record ... we would not have known about this if we listened to our wives and put the lid down. Looks like you got the hang of posting photos, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:58 PM   #22
BobnLee

Believe it or not I had the upright oilheater on max for 24 hrs in the bathroom and hardly a drop of water it is still frozen tight. Im going to wait till the weather warms up a bit and try it again. I think is getting a balmy -3 on the weekend so i thinks that would be a good time. Do think i will ever be hassled for leaving the seat up again.
BobnLee is offline   Reply With Quote