Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Peter

Smile Hello to all

Sure am glad to have found this forum, we are relativly new to rv'ing In 2008 we bought a brand new cougar 289bhs, have only used it mayby 5 times since then and have put on less than 1000 miles on it. At first it was a bit intimidating towing someting that big and heavy, with the help of some truck driving friends I am slowly getting the hang of backing up and parking the trailer, and feel more comfortable taking the unit out of the yard and going somewhere with it.

We are looking foreward to making new friends on this forum, and there is sure a lot of info here.

Cheers
Peter
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Peter, Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts as you gain confidence and experience with your trailer. I hope you enjoy camping as much as we do. Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome to the group Peter - glad to have you with us. I think you will find the forum informative and helpful. The backing up and parking will improve over time as will your comfort level. In the meantime, enjoy your Cougar and your new adventures.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Peter

Thank you for your warm reception

Peter
Cheers
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote