Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 07-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #21
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master32 View Post
I figured that was the case. Thanks for understanding. I can't find any info on my mom's keystone Everest. I do know it has 3 slideouts, its an 02 and a 293i but that's about it. Any information is welcome. She wishes to sell it but we both have no idea on length. I would measure it if I knew where to take accurate measurements from.��
All the information regarding length, weight, average value, etc is listed on the NADA site. http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2002/K...4032448/Values

You can use GOOGLE https://www.google.com/ to find more information by searching for "2002 Everest 293i" or "2002 Everest 293i specifications" or "2002 Everest 293i floorplan"

I did a "forum search" for 293i and found that there are no active members (other than you) who have posted that they own that model RV.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #22
Master32

thank you very much for the information I must just be blind because I could not find anything on it as far as size dimensions etc. the weight capacities are the only thing besides the model number and the year that I could get out of the thing cuz it does have a tag in it with the information. Again, I really do appreciate everything you've helped me with. My mom and stepfather have been members of The Good Sam Club for years this is their second fifth wheel camper they have had. I plan on staying a member of this chat as I would like to do the same thing as they are but right now with five young children I can't do that. Oldest child being 16 youngest child being 5. So it might be awhile before I can get out and do some more camping. But we've made do with a smaller camper we had so who knows. Thank you everyone on all the help you've done and I'll still be around.
Master32 is offline   Reply With Quote