Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #1
Sparky 76266

Fridge not staying on

Plugged in to ext cord new batteries and fridge comes on for 4 seconds and check light comes on and fridge stops running thats on electric and on gas
Sparky 76266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
bobbecky

Sorry you have a problem with the fridge, but more info is needed before anyone can assist. Need brand and model of fridge, and it would also help to know what it is installed in, brand and type of trailer, model, year, and anything else you might think would help, like is there any indicator lights or error codes on the fridge?
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:09 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

We'd need a lot more information before making any guesses. What kind of extension cord? What other electrical demands are on that extension cord. How old is the refrigerator? What kind of refrigerator? Have you had any problems with it in the past? What is the status of the other appliances? Have you recently changed propane tanks or run out of propane? What are the settings for the refrigerator? Are you trying to run it on electric or gas or automatic? Have you tried running it on manual? Does it run manually on electric or gas? What happens when you try that?

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:39 PM   #4
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

Do you have the propane valves open? Do you have a steady flame on the stove? Is your battery disconnect set to allow 12v current to flow? Plus all the other above questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #5
auwingrider

try resetting the gfi outlet in the bathroom or kitchen if you have two. my fridge in my Carbon 347 is on the gfi in the bathroom if it trips fridge only works on lp
auwingrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:11 PM   #6
dcg9381

Quote:
Originally Posted by auwingrider View Post
try resetting the gfi outlet in the bathroom or kitchen if you have two. my fridge in my Carbon 347 is on the gfi in the bathroom if it trips fridge only works on lp
Same thing here.. drove me nuts until I figured it out.
dcg9381 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fridge