Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2018, 06:06 AM   #1
RV Driver Ed

2018 /2019 Alpine, Interior wood trim/ color

Does anyone know the type of wood that is used for trim and cabinets and the color of the stain used in the 2018/2019 models of alpine 5th wheels? I need to add some additional wood trim that will be directly next to trim on a slide out and would like for it to be close to same color. I am going to try some small sample stains on some oak and pine ect.. to get a close match as possible if cannot find out. I requested information from keystone and they did not respond. Thanks for any help in advance.

2013 F150 Crew Cab, to go shopping and site seeing for now, how do you start one of those go fund me pages? #Ed's New Truck, Ha, Ha.
RV Driver Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:44 AM   #2
RGreene

The wood trim as it is called is usually a lower grade/lighter weight wood or fibre material. Most times it has a tape veneer finished that is applied over the base material. If you know the dimensions of the trim you are adding, you may be able to source the same sizes from the dealer in your area. Let them know what you are adding and the size and they may be able to sell you the exact color and size for your particular model. I know dealers have sections of decor panel, wood grain panels, and trim in stock for most new model trailers that they sell. There is a lot of repair work done on some new units that arrive at the lot. Hope this helps.
RGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
Tbos

General RV in Ashland VA did some touch up on my 2019 Alpine. You may be be able to contact their service dept to find out.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:59 AM   #4
Ddubya

Trekwood has Alpine wood. https://www.trekwood.com/replacements

Ddubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 04:39 AM   #5
E Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Driver Ed View Post
Does anyone know the type of wood that is used for trim and cabinets and the color of the stain used in the 2018/2019 models of alpine 5th wheels? I need to add some additional wood trim that will be directly next to trim on a slide out and would like for it to be close to same color. I am going to try some small sample stains on some oak and pine ect.. to get a close match as possible if cannot find out. I requested information from keystone and they did not respond. Thanks for any help in advance.
The wood used on Alpine is White Ash. It's a hardwood . The stain can be matched for you at Sherwin Williams paint store. Take with you a drawer or some trim piece from rv and a bare piece to be used for color matching.
E Rod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpine