Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #21
C.LeeNick

I will say this, Keystone/Passport has been very good in all of this. They've been understanding, and when I called them last time, the customer service person I spoke with sent me her email address and asked me to send them pics of the completed underbelly, so their techs could look at them and see to it that it was completed to their standards. They are documenting everything, and seem interested in the progress. I guess they are doing everything a manufacturer 1500 miles away can do, so I'm not unhappy with their response.

Apparently, thought, they really needed to send a factory representative out to oversee the dealership in the installation of the underbelly. Because driving the screws through the wiring is a stupid mistake. I don't know how much of the underbelly will need to be removed now to get to the wiring.

I do have some specific questions about how it should be installed/sealed..but I'll start a different thread for that specific issue.
C.LeeNick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
passport