Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
billw

First Keystone

Hi my name is Bill. My wife Tami and I are picking up our new to us 2005 Laredo 29RL tomorrow. This is our third RV but first fifth wheel. Our first trailer was a 2003 Bonair 21ft, our second which we sold yestersay was a 2002 Weekend Warrior fs 3000 toy hauler. We only looked at 2 trailers before we found the Laredo and after we did about a 40 minute walk around and had a good talk with the original owner we knew this was the trailer we wanted. It is in immaculate condition. Virtually spotless. It already has a hitch at the back and wiring to tow our bike trailer. The original owner was towing his 18ft Larson boat behind it. The trailer is beautiful and we are very excited. As I said this is our third trailer and I have learned much about the care and maintenance of RV's. That being said if anyone has any Laredo or Keystone specific advice I would be happy to hear it. Please feel free to PM me any time.

Thanks and happy camping!!
billw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome Bill and Tami and congratulations on your new Laredo. You are probably already aware of this, but not all provinces and states allow you to tow another trailer (bike, boat, etc.) behind a 5th wheel. So- if you come out to beautiful BC - you will have to leave your bike trailer behind in Alberta.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #3
edw_jr

Hope your Laredo is as good to you as ours has been. Have a 2006 29RL that we have pulled about 30,000 miles and still think it is one of the best. A few minor problems but nothing major that I haven't been able to fix. Holding tank sensors died the second year but that seems to be normal and one learns to live with it. Enjoy your new rig and keep us posted on your travels.
edw_jr is offline   Reply With Quote