Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2013, 03:15 PM   #41
Lrdchaos

Does anyone have the pin weight of a fully loaded out camping ready 325srx? Thank you
Lrdchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #42
LittleJoe

Our 325SRX fully loaded for road trip is IIRC =/- 9800 on trailer axles, and 2400lbs on the pin with 900lb bike + gear etc in garage. Can't remember if I had any fresh water at the time I weighed a couple years ago but holding tanks were empty.
My sig truck with aux tank full and with wife and I and stuff for a month combination weight is 21000Lb .
2014 FJR
2014 Jetta TDI
LittleJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:05 AM   #43
coastrider

Sheet metal gaps near rear stabilizers?

I've had my SRX325 for about 8 months now and it has been plagued with little problems. I've had to have (4) new main control panels (they finally fixed the issue), a remote control brain box (they caught the camper on fire while fixing another issue), the awning motor had to be replaced by recall, the main dometic AC had to be replaced, and the list goes on.

My current issue (to anyone who would be of assistance) is that on our last camping trip I found a rat running around in our bathroom after we went for a bike ride. I promptly ran him out and thought the issue might be over, but wanted to see where he could have gotten in. I found two rather large openings, each by both the rear stabilizers, that look like Keystone ran out of enough sheet metal for the outer skin to reach the underside of the camper. The sheet metal comes about 3 or 4 inches from wrapping completely to the bottom at those points. The rest of the camper outer skin meets the bottom nicely. The openings are just at the stabilizers only. I wasn't sure that was the entry point until we left the campground with my wife driving behind. The same rat or maybe his sibling fell out of the camper at the back left stabilizer going down the road at 30 mph.

Does anybody else have that same issue? Or is it just mine? Thanks in advance, your response would be very helpful in getting Keystone to fix this issue by pop-riveting some sheet metal around those areas to keep critters out.
coastrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #44
jje1960

Bay TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvgkid View Post
Has anyone added a TV mount for an LCD TV in the underbelly space where the 110 and cable oulet is located so you can swing out the TV for outside viewing? The LCD's are light so it's not that big a deal to store it inside and carry it out and set up on a table, but having a mount to swing it out would be cool.
Yes, ours came out awesome.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0048.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	4658  
jje1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #45
dave-g

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastrider View Post

My current issue (to anyone who would be of assistance) is that on our last camping trip I found a rat running around in our bathroom after we went for a bike ride. I promptly ran him out and thought the issue might be over, but wanted to see where he could have gotten in. I found two rather large openings, each by both the rear stabilizers, that look like Keystone ran out of enough sheet metal for the outer skin to reach the underside of the camper. The sheet metal comes about 3 or 4 inches from wrapping completely to the bottom at those points. The rest of the camper outer skin meets the bottom nicely. The openings are just at the stabilizers only. I wasn't sure that was the entry point until we left the campground with my wife driving behind. The same rat or maybe his sibling fell out of the camper at the back left stabilizer going down the road at 30 mph.

Does anybody else have that same issue? Or is it just mine? Thanks in advance, your response would be very helpful in getting Keystone to fix this issue by pop-riveting some sheet metal around those areas to keep critters out.
I'm not missing any- but one thing I always do is to put a rag in the water,cable hook up hole. You will a ways see ships with large rings on the ropes- this is to keep critters out.
KTM 300 xc-sold
ktm 450 exc-r
dave-g is offline   Reply With Quote