Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Notices

Old 06-24-2019, 06:04 PM   #11
Dobbs

02camp Congrats on the 2521RL! We have had ours since the end of March. We've been out for three weekends. Been happy overall but we have had a couple of issues. The main one being the bottom hinge on the screen door breaking due to the anti-slam feature being too tight. Dealer was notified and we are still waiting for "parts to come in". That has been since mid-May. Fortunately we have the trailer and it isn't sitting at the dealer. The other problems are the stabilizer jacks are rusting like crazy and the USB jacks along side the queen bed don't work.
I hope you don't have any problems with yours.

Dobbs

Dobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 06:49 PM   #12
02camp

So far so good with ours. Rusty stabilizer jacks seem to be the norm but still not a good feeling. I can't say I've tried the USB jack in the bedroom. Next time we go out, I'll give it a try. No issue with the screen door. My biggest issue was how difficult it was to push the 39 amp cord back into the camper when packing up. I removed the access panel to find a panel screwed in place leaving very little space for the cord. I removed the 2 screws holding the panel in place which gives the cord about 2' of additional room making packing every thing back up much easier. Eventually I want to put a detachable cord on the camper.

02camp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 06:53 AM   #13
Huntme

Travel while you can,be caused you worked when you should of,and raised a family,at least I'm assuming you did being empty nesters.
This is a shout out from Oregon

Huntme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone, passport