Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
07 Frontier

Thumbs down my 2014 bullet is a leaker

been fighting the leaky shower issue since day 1.
1st attempt to repair was by my dealer=FAIL
2nd attempt was by a an independent rv repair place in Pendleton, Ore that was recommended by the keystone factory service manager.=FAIL
3rd and final attempt was at the factory itself. i dropped by there this morning on my way to look at a replacement for this "leaker"
while discussing the repairs with the factory worker she said it took 3 attempts by them to fix it.....however with the history of this "flexi-flyer" i've decided to take the loss. 6 months left on warranty i'm afraid would spend most of it waiting for repairs.
so today i signed the papers on an outdoors rv, Creekside 23rks. It's a HAPPY DAY!
07 Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote