Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-10-2018, 05:44 PM   #41
JRTJH
Site Team

Let's do a "head count using bean counter logic"....

How many of us have a travel trailer?

How many of us have sold or traded our travel trailer because we don't like the quality?

How many of us "gripe" about the quality while we long for the day the dealer gets it fixed and we can go "break something else" ???

Seems pretty easy to understand from a "bean counter" perspective: As long as we're buying them, breaking them and wanting to use them, the RV manufacturers making money and they are going to give us what we will pay the most for, not what we'd like to have but won't pay for.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 06:41 PM   #42
Duster_Canuck

Keystone honored two claims this year on our up-graded tri-fold sofabed. Maybe because it was a supplier's product and warranty... The armrest on the same side caved in twice in less than 10 months. No problems in getting it fully replaced, and ordering/install only took two weeks... not too shabby IMO

Duster_Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 10:25 PM   #43
Randallf

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldbak View Post
Well here we are again. I've had my new 27SABWE for 7 months and I'm starting to seriously regret making this purchase. We've had numerous issues with this trailer and had to fight to get them addressed. To many to list. The latest is leaking windows. I discovered 2 windows had water in the frames after a storm. Took it to Folsom Lake RV for warranty. The pressure tested my trailer to find 7 windows leaking. Keystone is denying the warranty.

Is there such thing as a lemon law for trailers?
sorry to hear this, i had no problems with my issues. I was disappointed in the quality of workman ship from KEYSTONE MFG. They seem to go the cheapest way and that upsets me
It also helps the place u take your rv and woe they write it up.
Keep fighting, your in the rights to get this repaoired under warranty
RANDYGIBSON
2017 KEYSTONE SPRINTER FIFTHWHEEL
Randallf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:00 AM   #44
Miles65

Two warranty issues quickly taken care of by my dealer, Crestview, in Georgetown, TX: My canopy bent on first opening. The dealer sent someone to my house, forty- five minutes away. Together, we replaced a side, in an hour. My propane detector was old/defective. New one was waiting for me when I got back to town, two days later. No issues with warranty, at this point.
Miles65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #45
Nomadicchefs

We have nothing but problems with our camper as well. Keystone has never covered anything that was under warranty. Had we known they were so shady, we wouldn't have got this camper. The list of problems is almost laughable it's so long.

Nomadicchefs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone, warranty