Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2019, 06:48 PM   #11
BlueJay Traveler

I picked up my 26 RBS cougar at the beginning of April 2019. I had it home one week and slept in the unit over the weekend. Temperature was below 40° and furnace had issues the first night. Everything worked fine until 3 AM. That’s when I noticed I had a fuse blown. After replacing the fuse I’ve noticed the AC unit would Click when IN·command was calling on the furnace to ignite. The furnace fan would engage normally but would never attempt to fire. Over the next few hours the furnace would try to ignite and burn for several seconds and then shut off. Over the next few weekends we slept in the camper several times while having the same problems. The furnace would run perfectly for a while and then The in command would attempt to start the furnace, that’s when the AC unit would click several times and the furnace would never attempt to fire. I found that when I would disconnect the power plug in the relay control box and plug it back in the system would reset and the furnace would work for a while. I took the unite to the dealer and they have no idea what is wrong. How can this problem still be happening? Very disappointed
BlueJay Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furnace, heat, incommand