Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #1
Doug5414

New East Texas Member

Hello all. I am the owner of a 2009 Laredo 291 TG lashed up to a 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4 w/5.7L. We (DW and 2 young daughters) camp mostly here on local lakes in East Texas but will go up to southern Oklahoma and Arkansas on occasion. I'm starting to plan a trip hopefully to the mountains next summer, so the TV may be upgraded to a diesel 3/4 ton by then.
Doug5414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:39 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Welcome to the group and glad to have you with us, Doug. We're looking forward to hearing from you and hope we can help each other out along the way.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
wgb1

Welcome Doug, What part of ET? I live in Lindale. We just got home last week from Lake Degray. Headed out to Galveston next month and will be staying at the newly rebuilt Dellenera RV right on the beach. As a matter of fact, I think it is probably around 100 feet closer to the beach than it was before Ike. I also want to head up to Beavers Bend in August. Glad you're on board.

2011 Keystone Bullet 246RBS
2000 Chevrolet Silverado
wgb1 is offline   Reply With Quote