Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2019, 11:45 AM   #61
EagleandFox

Oh all these pictures are awesome!

The red dog (Niko) is now gone, but when we started camping in 2002, he was only 8 weeks old and we were hauling him along. He LOVED being outside and we would have to carry him in to the camper many nights because he'd refuse to come inside

Tanner made the space between our bed and the wall his "bed" so I outfitted him with his own pillow and blankie. I'm glad he's on the hubby's side of the bed, as I get up a few times during the night and would be stepping all over him. We rescued him 4 years ago when he was 10, and was never taken camping, apparently, because he doesn't like it very much and let's us know when it's his bedtime and he wants to go inside. Complete opposite of Niko.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0452.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	21095   Click image for larger version

Name:	TannerBed.jpg
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	21096  

2017 Hideout 299RLDS 5th Wheel
EagleandFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:14 AM   #62
tech740

Brewsky

Brewsky waiting for his kids to get off the bus.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dog.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	21111  

2019 Ram 3500 6.7 HO, Aisin Trans 3:73
Reese Goosebox
2019 Sandpiper 379FLOK
tech740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 05:09 AM   #63
jimborokz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleandFox View Post
Oh all these pictures are awesome!

The red dog (Niko) is now gone, but when we started camping in 2002, he was only 8 weeks old and we were hauling him along. He LOVED being outside and we would have to carry him in to the camper many nights because he'd refuse to come inside

Tanner made the space between our bed and the wall his "bed" so I outfitted him with his own pillow and blankie. I'm glad he's on the hubby's side of the bed, as I get up a few times during the night and would be stepping all over him. We rescued him 4 years ago when he was 10, and was never taken camping, apparently, because he doesn't like it very much and let's us know when it's his bedtime and he wants to go inside. Complete opposite of Niko.
Kazzie, our 10# Daschund makes her space right between DW and I in our King bed. I'd like to downsize to a queen to get more walk around space but can't while she's still with us.
jimborokz is offline   Reply With Quote