Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #1
Garyl53

Looking for Denver area RV axle/suspension expert

Hi,
I need to have my 5th wheel inspected to determine needed repairs to the suspension, axles, etc. I have several bent spring hangers that need correction and I am sure the axles need realignment and camber/toe correction. Previous curb side tires experienced uneven wear (on the inside tread) although the street side tires had even wear. If anyone could recommend a good axle/suspension shop in the Denver area that specializes in these repairs I would be appreciative.
Its always hard to identify a decent shop without a referral from someone with experience.
Thanks
Garyl53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:36 AM   #2
BOWWOW

Maybe check out Jim's Trailer at 58th and Franklin. They have fixed a few messes for me and the family.
1301 E 58th Ave #L
Denver, Co. 80216
303-297-0339

2010 Fuzion FZ 302 has 12ply F-loads, Dexter ez-flex w/ wet bolts, 6 volt Deka GC 15 batteries, 1 gen battery, solarpanels, leds inside, replaced clear textured door glass with tinted, 87 gallons of loc-tite.
Decals removed.
AKA CONFUZION / PORH HONKY.
BOWWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 07:12 AM   #3
Garyl53

Thanks Bowwow. I am heading up there today or tomorrow to have them take a look.
Garyl53 is offline   Reply With Quote