Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
SummitPond

Kudos to Seacoast RV in Saco, ME

Last year when we had issues with our fridge we towed the trailer to the nearest CW (as we bought our trailer at one in FL), 60+ miles away and a several hour trip due to the fact you "can't get there from here" syndrome. This year when we had issues with the WFCO 8955 converter we opted to look for something closer. Seacoast RV is about 30 miles up the road; we can take US-1 or I-95 (Maine Turnpike) to get there in about an hour. We called and arranged an appointment for our repair which was scheduled for about 1.5 weeks later. There was no waiting time to drop off the trailer; we went in, found the service desk, filled out the paperwork and then backed the trailer into the area designated by the clerk. We walked around their lot looking at RVs and then did some sightseeing in the area and got home in the late afternoon. About an hour later Seacoast RV called to inform us the trailer was ready to be picked up. It turns out they pre-ordered the part when we originally talked, and that was the only issue - the techs just swapped units (versus just the main board) and that was that. They even returned the old unit to me when requested (I teach a pre-engineering class at a local community college and we spend one day ripping broken things apart so they can see how things are put together). I am very happy with Seacoast RV; while I hope not to have to visit for service anytime in the near or distant future (we know how well that will pan out) I will return there when needed.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
Tbos

Good information to have in our back pocket if we need it.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote