Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 07-20-2019, 10:03 AM   #1
GoPre

Lens for Command Electronics 001 902 Light Fixture

I have 13 lenses available for the Command Electronics 001 902 light fixture. There are also 7 light fixtures [lenses off] available but only one is free of light brown scorch marks on the bulb socket. Otherwise, lenses and one light fixture look brand new. I switched out my fixtures for LED and am hoping to help someone out rather than put these into a landfill. Just pay for shipping.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Lens for Command Electronics 001 902 Light Fixture

GoPre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:33 AM   #2
James Hoff

Do you still have the fixtures and the lens? I am very interested getting them. If you do, how much would the shipping be to 75042 (Dallas area) and how would you want to recieve the money for the shipping? Thanks, James
James Hoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:59 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

James,

The OP (GoPre) joined the forum on July 20, posted this post, signed on briefly on July 21, and has not yet returned. Chances are that he won't see your question and may not return to the forum.

You might consider sending him a message, if he has his PM alert set, it may notify him that you have sent a message and give him a reason to sign onto the forum to read it. Otherwise, you may never get an answer to your question.

Good Luck

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote