Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Prospective Owners' Questions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2014, 07:26 AM   #1
mgallaher

New Alpine 3010RE - Sullins RV, Branson, MO

We traded our 07 Everest 344J for the new Alpine 3010RE from Sullins RV near Branson, Missouri, from whom we bought the Everest in 07. I was given use of their shop area and spent two hours inspecting our new coach several days before we picked it up, which was a tremendous help and I encourage anyone to do the same.

I am impressed with the improvement in workmanship between the two and noticed better attention to details such as strain relief and protecting contact points for branch electric circuit runs and fuel gas lines. The quality of seam completion and attention to detail throughout was also a welcome improvement.

Shakedown overnight trip was great and went through a rain storm with no leaks. Set up and take down was better and the six point leveling system should be considered by anyone looking at a new coach or considering an addition. The stability was remarkable.

Flooring support is much better throughout. The heat pump system worked great during the 29 degree night temps, and the reduction in noise is welcome. Furnace noise is less in comparison, as is noise from outside.

Sullins RV is fantastic to deal with and I recommend them above all others in the Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri area.

I'm very impressed with the 3010RE and highly recommend it. It towed behind my 2007 Duramax much better than the Everest, and it towed really well, and I can tell it will handle long trips easier and with less fatigue on equipment and operator.
mgallaher is offline   Reply With Quote