Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 09-19-2019, 09:50 AM   #21
gloriacope

Does anyone know of any bike rack for a 3 wheel bike?
gloriacope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #22
Ken / Claudia

I had a 2800 watt oman genny in a AF990 truck camper. That was louder than the Hondas to begin with. That the genny was about 6 ft from the dining table. The vibration and noise was unpleasant while inside the camper. But it could not be removed at ran. Better than not having a genny. TV would need to be on highest level to be listened to.
In this case having the A/Cs mounted to the unit makes sense due do to the needs of having the A/Cs working for the dog or while stopped for a short time. For me, I really do not want a genny mounted on any RV again. In the truck bed they echo off the bed sides making them louder, I tried that also.
I have cables and locks, with the suitcase size yam 2000, I plan on sitting it on the ground behind the RV to run it if needed for a short stop. In the woods it goes near the bumper or further away if it can be locked to a large tree.
As of 05-2020, I am all done with 39 years total police work. No more uniforms for me.
Ken / Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote