Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2018, 08:43 PM   #1
Supershane69

Cool New to the site from South Dakota

Hello all,

Well just a brief overview on me and the RV. Got divoraced afew years back and made up my mind I was gonna sell the house and get a Toy hauler I wanted and live out of that for afew years and then build a house or shop house that I want. So I went out and traded my bumper pull and got this new Keystone Fuzion 369 Just before Sturgis. I love the layout but have had some QA issues already with this unit such as water leaking in the wardrobe slide and in the bathroom shower in the lower right corner and the frisbee antenna flew off on the way back from Sturgis and afew other issues that need to be addressed. We will see if Keystone will step up and fix all this since it's only 2 months old. Taking it in tomorrow to get this all fixed. Anyways, hello to all and who knows maybe I will see some of you out at Sturgis "Glenco Campground" next year.

Shane
Supershane69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:05 AM   #2
mazboy

warranty is the answer at this point.

you may have to pay for a new antenna however.

good luck. water is NO friend of us RVers!
mazboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:38 PM   #3
Retired Copper

Welcome
Equalizer 4 pt.
Retired Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 04:25 PM   #4
K_N_L

Welcome and congrats! Interesting about your antenna, I noticed the through bolts on mine had the flat washers and lock washers all together and nothing but the nut on opposite end. and it was barely finger tight. (Might ask your service dealer to check another unit). Beautiful part of the country there, almost don’t want to ride the HD back east after being out there last year.

Kevin -n- Lisa
17 Fuzion 325 / 15 Chevy 3500 HC DRW
06 HD Ultra Classic
K_N_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 01:51 AM   #5
notanlines

Shane, welcome to the forum from the Memphis area. Surprisingly, we had an opportunity to be in your area about four years ago, camping in the Lake City RV park. (probably not the name) We were in the area visiting friends who were workamping doing, of all things, the sugar beet harvest. I believe they worked the harvest about 4-6 weeks. I just remember miles and miles of
sugar beets....
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:02 AM   #6
5J's

Congrats on your new trailer and welcome to the forum from SE Texas. Good luck with the dealer, hopefully you have a good one.

2017 Hideout 308BHDS

2006 F-350 6.0L PSD CC 4X4
5J's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #7
Supershane69

I called keystone customer service and told them I was not to happy with all the thngs going wrong with this unit so far. Then just yesterday I took the rv to dealer and while running in the sofa slide the center trim piece smashed the overhead skylight trim while the slide was going in. Well it worked fine when I took delivery and took it to sturgis and back but now this happens. Not sure what the hell to think so far. It's at the dealer now so they can work on the leaks and all the other issues and now this one also.
Supershane69 is offline   Reply With Quote