Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2018, 02:12 AM   #1
Fredcook

Riverslanding

Morning everyone, hope all is well. Looking to see if anyone has been to riverslanding camp ground in pigeon forge before? We are looking to go in nov and was wondering if any there were any good or bad about it. Thank you in advance and have a great day

Fred & Trisha
Evansville,IN
2018 SM3030BH
2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Air lift 1000
Fredcook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 03:32 PM   #2
ken56

Do you mean Camp Rivers Landing? I assume so as it is in Pigeon Forge. Two Rivers Landing is up in Kodak. I live outside the area and we go into PF enough to be fairly familiar and the park is while not deluxe it serves the purpose well enough. It all depends on your expectations. Call the park to check if they have turned off the water, some parks do.
ken56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:55 AM   #3
Fredcook

Yes that is the one and we will, from what we were told by another couple who has been there few times that it was nice. At this time of year looking to be out and about enjoying the colors is the plan.

Fred & Trisha
Evansville,IN
2018 SM3030BH
Air lift 1000
Old 10-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
ken56

Fred, I haven't been back at home for the last 3 weeks. I am currently an hour west of Nashville at Parkers Crossroad CG and there is not much color around here as yet so I am not encouraged about having much color in the Pigeon Forge area yet. November will be better for color I am sure but again, check with the campground as to water being available. We are looking to be in the mid 30's for lows at night next week even though it won't last long and will warm back up.
ken56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:12 AM   #5
Fredcook

Yes i agree it has stayed way to warm for too long this year i am sure there will be a little color but it wont be full blown. I did call them yesterday in regards to the water and the staff that answered to phone said they would still have the water on and that last year it was on till after the first of January. So i would say it all depends on the weather as we all know it can change quickly. Thanks for the info and safe travels.

Fred & Trisha
Evansville,IN
2018 SM3030BH
Air lift 1000