Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
jhmccut

Need Help!

Going to purchase either 3750 or 3700 need pros and cons please. Any info will Help thank's jhmccut
jhmccut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
KanTC

Welcome jhmccut!

What line/model... Montana, Alpine, Avalanche, Fusion, etc??

It's possible that more than one line/model may have the same model # 3750 or 3700.

We need more info please.....

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
mhs4771

Go over to the Montana Owners Forum. You will find folks with both that will give you honest answers. http://www.montanaowners.com/
2011 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Ext Cab LT DRW Duramax/Allison pulling a 2012 SOB (still Thor, but not a Keystone), Dual ACs, 4 Door Fridge, Fireplace, Sleep Number Bed, Level-Up Auto Levelers, Disc Brakes, Winegard DirecTV SlimLine Auto Dish, Onan 5.5K, Splendide Combo Washer/Dryer, GY G114s on HiSpec 17.5 wheels, TrailAir Tri-Glide Pin Box, Mor/ryde IS.

Michelle & Ann Sullivan and 4 American Shorthairs
mhs4771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:12 AM   #4
dbunn

The 3750FL is my 4th trailer (3rd Fifth Wheel). I am very happy with it. We have had some issues right off the bat that were more of a dumb luck type thing than anything else. A common problem is the rear bedroom door being crushed due to it coming open during the slide in process (happened on delivery for us). The dealer installed the wwasher dryer combo which we never test ran until we were thrhee states away. The hose that pumops water out was severed and throwing water all over the bathroom. While I was investigating the leak atop a chair, the leg of said chair broke through the bathroom floor register which alloweed me to quickly fall against aand shatter the shower stall door (big mess). The black and grey tanks were mislabeled (seems to be a common issue - no biggie though). My exterior fridge panel on the outsside of the trailer fell off somewhere between GA and AL because the techs that were installing some gadget in there during predelivery never secured it properly. And the shower leaked all over the bathroom due to oan impropeer fit and alignment of the drain tube under the shower area. One othe rnote that I have seen others remark on is that the fold out sofa air mattress is the wrong size for the frame of the bed. As you can see, DUMB LUCK mixed in with a little bit of me. On the good side, we love the way the trailer is set up with the front living room. lenty of space to kick back and entertain. The kitchen is nicely proportioned. The bathroom seperates the kitchen and front living area from the back master bedroom. The master bedroom (king size bed) is huge. All of this really is possible because of the 5 slides that are incorporated into the design. All in all it seems much more spacious than most fifth wheels. I hope my biased review helps.

Dan
dbunn is offline   Reply With Quote