Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2016, 02:18 PM   #1
Luckybuck55

Cool Upgrade bed size

Have 2014 fuzion 342 with queen bed ! Has any body remodeled and put in king bed the new fuzion has King bed with head of bed in the front nose! Would like pictures if it has been done! Thanks for any input
Luckybuck55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:51 AM   #2
Vastdavidson

Do you have a slide on the side? The 342's I see the bed slides out the side...

Regardless. Our 371 was a King. It was on a slider so as the closet came in it would push the bed toward the other wall. If this is something your interested in I would go to a dealer and see if they have the 371 so you can pull up the bed to get an idea of how it works.

My wife hated the king in the trailer because you could hardly walk around it. So we cut it down and put a Queen in there... At home we sleep in a king...
Vastdavidson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:27 PM   #3
Luckybuck55

Angry

You are right slide on side with bed in, slides out! We have King at home, plus 2 2 miniature Yorkies that take up half of bed lol! Would like to be King, l don't think it will work, slide comes in to far
Luckybuck55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 02:58 AM   #4
xcntrk

My Fuzion 325 has the factory king size bed option - with the head of the bed at the front cap. One neat point with the system is that the entire bed platform is on some kind of spring loaded roller so that when the wardrobe slide comes in, it makes contact with the bed and pushes the whole platform over a few inches until the slide is flush. One thing you have to watch for is no obstructions on the floor bedside that would keep the platform from shifting over..

Something to think about with your upgrade. With the wardrobe closed, I don't think you can fit a King without some way to push it over.

xcntrk is offline   Reply With Quote