Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2019, 05:02 AM   #41
BSHGTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcondan95705 View Post
I guess you did not see their video of a five foot shortbed being hitched to their hitch. Read the manual?. What would YOU like to know?. Dealer guaranteed it would NEVER make contact. LAZY?. Really? You dont know me so maybe you are just new to this and not knowing me is an ignorant statement. I did call Anderson. Since you are so interested, i guess you're writing a book, they asked if their was anything they could do to help. I asked if theyd help with my deductible, crickets... So there ya go gto... The info i posted was to help others... i bet i have been doing this longer than you, so you're forgiven. I dont know why you responded to this other than to be a S.A.. Since, i have a Laramie Longhorn Dually, aisin, auto level, 4:10 its all under the bridge anyway.. I have to get my "Lazy" self up and get the rv to a tire center.. Take care.
Yep, just erks me when some one wants another pay for their mistakes. This is born from being a former business owner. I guess it never crossed you mind to get out and check clearances or even look out your back window while backing to a tight angle. Nope wait for to break and blame the guy that sold you the Brooklyn Bridge. You do know even with a long bed you can bust out your back window in a real tight spot on UNEVEN ground it changes the clearances a lot as the cap moves forward when you go into the dip but all that experience has told you that. Or you could just blame Dodge and expect them to pay for it for saying "90 degrees sure with a long bed". I have another bridge you might be interested in, cheap in good condition to.
BSHGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 06:59 PM   #42
ctbruce
Site Team | Emeritus

While I understand your frustration and appreciate it, this post, while straying, is not a problem. Most of the threads on the forum stray from time to time. When they get too far off in the weeds, one of the moderators will direct it back on topic. Part of what makes this a unique and valuable forum is the feeling to be able to add what you want.

It's like a smorgasbord. If you like brussel sprouts, load your plate up. If you don't, pass them by and leave them for the next guy. They may love them.

We dont delete posts except in extreme cases. This is far from extreme.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 04:58 PM   #43
jkmcbride54

Great Idea

I have been lifting my hitch in and out for the past year at 64 years young it getting to be a challenge. I've been walking right under my winch that I use for lifting my mower and cleaning my deer.
Now I WILL be using it to lift my hitch in and out of my bed. Thanks!
jkmcbride54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:47 PM   #44
Snoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmcbride54 View Post
I have been lifting my hitch in and out for the past year at 64 years young it getting to be a challenge. I've been walking right under my winch that I use for lifting my mower and cleaning my deer.
Now I WILL be using it to lift my hitch in and out of my bed. Thanks!

Chris

Tags
5th wheel, hitch