Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
tjl

Talking RV Dealers in Ohio

Congratulations on your new purchase. If you don't mine me asking, where are you getting your camper. We bought ours at Tom Raper in Indiana and it was a great experience. We had to have some warranty work done so we went to the Raper dealership in London, Oh. It was horrible. It took them a total of 13 weeks to fix 3 minor problems and communication with them was non exsistant. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that dealership.

Like everyone else we're waiting on warm weather. Can't wait to go camping.

2011 Springdale 311 RESSR
1996 F350 CC Dually Power Stroke

Previous RV's
1999 Mallard 29S
1994 Jayco Eagle 8 Pop Up
Coleman 5 Man Tent
tjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
springfield5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjl View Post
Congratulations on your new purchase. If you don't mine me asking, where are you getting your camper. We bought ours at Tom Raper in Indiana and it was a great experience. We had to have some warranty work done so we went to the Raper dealership in London, Oh. It was horrible. It took them a total of 13 weeks to fix 3 minor problems and communication with them was non exsistant. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that dealership.

Like everyone else we're waiting on warm weather. Can't wait to go camping.
We bought our trailer from Colerain in Cincinnati. I am not real sure of their reputation since our only experience so far has been at the RV show. Thanks for the heads up about Tom Raper. I have not yet been to the dealership on I70, but definitely useful information.
springfield5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
jbsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfield5 View Post
We bought our trailer from Colerain in Cincinnati. I am not real sure of their reputation since our only experience so far has been at the RV show.
We've purchased two trailers from Colerain in the last 18 months, the first from the Cincinnati location in Colerain, OH and the second from Midwest RV in Dayton, OH. We've had excellent sales and service experiences with both locations. I have nothing but good things to say about Colerain/Midwest RV.

If you live in Springfield, OH, you'll probably want to work with Midwest RV off of Brandt Pike in Dayton for parts and service. They're much more convenient than the white knuckle drive through construction down I-75. Just watch the red light camera at Stanley Ave and Valley St if you come down OH-4.

2012 Keystone Cougar 331MKS
2018 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L DRW
B&W Companion
jbsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
chain_dogg

Holman.....Great experience
chain_dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
SLIMSHADIE

Bought mine from Holman, but only the initial purchase. It was a very good experience.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
mikell

Holoman best price and great service.
mikell is offline   Reply With Quote