Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2018, 06:58 PM   #9
OregonDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie View Post
OregonDuck, I can't tell you what our model number is as the 5er is parked for the next two weeks and I can't get inside it until I move it and can open the slides. If you let me know later, I will be able to check out the paperwork about 10-24 or so when we pull it out of storage to head south.

I think I would give Curtis Trailers a call and ask them if they could give you some help with what you should buy. You don't necessarily need to have purchased from them but they were very helpful when I called them with a couple of questions about our 303rls even though I didn't buy it from them. They looked up the vin and gave me a lot of info from their system.
Appreciate it Howie! And great point. I just happen to have an appointment at Curtis Trailers this Friday; my Furrion entertainment player ate the kids DVD and won't eject so getting the warranty replacement done. Will be sure to hit them up about the fireplace!
OregonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar