Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2019, 06:45 PM   #8
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I am sorry, I did not mean to offend anyone. I am just frustrated. New at having an RV so I have a lot to learn. Thanks for your help. I do appreciate it.
There is no need to apologize, what you're facing and how you feel is very similar to the way almost all of us felt when we bought our first RV. Some 50 years ago, some last week, but when you're lost, you're lost.....

You can find lots of useful information on this site, on You Tube videos and by using Google search. Almost all the online trailer parts sites (like etrailer.com) have help sections that will help you with information, much in FAQ's if you know how to use their search function. It's the same here. Nearly every question you might have has already been asked by someone else and the answers are "hidden in the responses" on this forum. The search tab in the top black bar will almost always give you a starting point with your research. Remember: There are no "dumb" questions, so don't be afraid to ask for help and for explanations if you don't understand the answer.

The point I was making with Keystone is that you won't get any support from them. In almost every situation, their only response is to instruct you to contact your dealership for assistance.... I know it's not an ideal situation, but they aren't set up to "teach and guide" customers and their management CEO/CFO have made the conscious decision not to fund a robust customer service section to help customers. That said, you're better off either searching for answers here or elsewhere on the internet. Keystone, historically has not been helpful for nearly EVERY customer who calls seeking "how to" information. They just don't/won't help you.... The sooner you accept that and start looking elsewhere the sooner you'll get off the TUMS....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable