Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-14-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
John&Betty

Hi all!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!!! My wife and I just purchased a Keystone Bullet 246RBS and will pick it up on Apr 30th. We used to tent camp off and on over the years and then in 2005 purchased a Coleman Sante Fe pop-up that we really enjoyed and now it’s time to sell it and let someone else enjoy it. Then we decided it was time to do our part and spend some money to help get us out of this recession (lol) and purchased the Bullet. At the time of the decision we were looking at the Bullet 246RBS, 250RKS and the Passport 245RB. As for every trailer, each one had their pros and some cons. The prices were close to each other. What really attracted us to the 246RBS were the floorplan and the location of the entertainment centre.

Our tow vehicle is a 2007 Ram 1500.

Anyway just wanted to popped in to say hi to all you Keystone fans and btw any advice for when we go through our walk thru?

Happy camping to you all!!!!!!!

John & Betty
John&Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

Contratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. About your walk through...... If you go to Flyguy's (one of the forum Moderators) Homepage (click on his name) and follow the links, you will find a PreDelivery Inspection checklist that you can download and then print off for your own use. I used this checklist for my walk thru and found it very useful. If you have any trouble accessing this, get back to either Flyguy or myself and we can help you out.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
K&Gs3400RL

Welcome and Happy Camping we started out in a POP up also.

Our New 3400RL 9/17/11

K and G's 3400 RL
2004 Ram 3500
And 5 dogs, Dusty, Sassy, Jasmine, MoJo and Scooter
K&Gs3400RL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:28 AM   #4
CougarInRear

Congrats and welcome,,,,as for the walk through,,,don't be afraid to ask questions about any and all things.