Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2018, 09:07 AM   #131
rogermack50

I bought a 320 in July, love the floor-plan , king bed, 50" TV entertainment system and 3 slides. One thing it is Hugh driving, backing in etc. I bought it with the intention of getting a 6 month spot in Florida and 6 months in Maine. A vacation home. The 2 times that I've taken it out were both within 2 hours of my home, so no having to fuel up etc on the road. But leaving for Florida on Nov 3rd. On a side note I had a extra nice King Mattress and stored the RV one until when i ever sell it....It was just a cement mattress...i know some people like that, but i am spending considerable time in this Condo on wheels and need to be comfortable. The Hydraulic leveling is the best...Mine works great so far, push a button and let it do its thing...

rogermack50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 12:16 AM   #132
John&Genny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim55 View Post
Does anyone know if the 2019 Avalanche 320 still has the bathroom sink plumbed into the black tank?
Thanks

Jim
It probably does Jim, but honestly it hasnít been a problem in our 2017. The sink does have a P-trap and when it has water in the trap, that will prevent the sewer gases from coming back into the bathroom.

John&Genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:02 AM   #133
John&Genny

Rogermack: Glad you are enjoying your 320. We love ours and it was sad to put it to bed for the winter. Right now itís in storage and we probably wonít get it out again until sometime in March. The DW and I are looking forward to when she can retire and we can do a bit more time on the road.
John&Genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 11:59 AM   #134
ctbruce
Site Team

Took advantage of a gorgeous day to winterize mine. Last year the dealer did it and I had them install the winterization valve and tube. Made it super simple to DIY today. So glad I did that.

Also checked my L-bracket bolts and found a couple of loose ones. Fixed those too. Also brought my hitch home to wire brush, repaint and retorque the nuts.

You should check your nuts every once in a while.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Impact 312
2017 Silverado 3500HD SRW
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote