Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 12-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #41
kksfish

Thanks for the invite Sourdough! Looking forward to it!
Old 12-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #42
Number 4

I do cost estimating and purchasing at a printing company while my darlin' bride is a trainer for the State of CA. Five days a week means we don't get to hook up and go as much as we'd like. However, two times each spring it's leather britches, poofy-sleeved shirt plus a felt hat for me, a beaded leather Indian dress for my gal, and that's when we use black powder rifles/pistols 'n tomahawks 'n knives during early 1800's era Mountain Man Rendezvous gatherings. That's when we live in our "tin teepee" for the long weekend. At least once more during the year we tow our rolling cave up into the mountains or to the coast to get away from it all.
Number 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 07:57 AM   #43
byrdr1

Dang interesting read.
I work full time around 45 hrs a week and the wife does too.
I am a logistics manager for a big lab and she is a billing manager for the same company.
We are grandparents, so the spring and fall we are busy watching them in sports. I shoot guns when I can, nothing competition but for fun. my wife crochets for fun and she is very good at and makes lots of blankets and stuff for others.
Camping is our main hobby and because we have 6 weeks of vacation a year we get to do lots of it. Father&mother of 3, one is a full-time firefighter and the other is Dept of health and human services worker about to go into the Uniformed Commission Corps. the oldest and grandbabies mom is a Speech pathologist and she is married to a Captain on the Fire Department.
SO thats us..
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote