Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 07-15-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
WindWalker

Picking up my new Bullet 220RBI on Sat.

Hello all,

New member here but I've been lurking for several days and browsing threads for hours on end and have learned a lot, even though I'm not new to RV'ing. Trading in my 2013 Puma PT19RL for this great Keystone Bullet. Very pleased with the deal I made and so far the Dealer has been great. Keep in mind I have not signed on the line just yet.

While the Bullet is new, it's a 2015 model which helped on the great deal. I have spent quite a bit of time going over the trailer looking for flaws and found none. The "Walk Thru" will be Saturday morning and the Dealer PDI has already been done, or so they say.

I'll post a new thread and let everyone know how this turns out on Saturday.

Cheers
WindWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:39 AM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

to the forum and congrats on the potential new purchase! Sounds like things are going to be just fine.
sourdough is online now   Reply With Quote