Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Notices

Old 12-18-2018, 02:07 PM   #31
Thoth1987

Haha, thanks again for the great info. I paid a tow company $158 to come and adjust the trailer for me. I was able to put about 4 pieces of treated ply boards under the left side and one under the right. It's excellently balanced now. I can lay in bed and not feel the blood rushing to my skull. I do have a level and noticed the largest slide-out I have[with a hid-a-bed and kitchen table(Now computer desk)] is I guess slightly dropped. Very little. I may just wait until the rain stops for a week or 2 and place some supports under the metal frame of it. So far the temp has gotten below 0 celcius. I've been keeping my furnace at 65-70 degrees farenheit and I've only used about half of one of my propane tanks. Fingers crossed for above 0 all season!

Thoth1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, general