Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2019, 01:28 AM   #1
Richard n Gena

2012 410LEV questions

I am sure I will have more questions in the future so I will try to keep em all under this thread.

New owner of a used unit. I have ordered the bulb seal for my slides. But the outer sweep seal mounted against the unit I am not sure what a part # or which seal to get. Ill add a pic later once it gets light out.

If you know what it is I need to replace the seal please chime in. Also not sure if they are glued on or slide on over the edge? Feels like it might slide on.
Richard n Gena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #2
bobbecky

This is the wiper seal that is used on our Montana, and on the Trekwood site, it shows that it is also used on your rig. Sold by the foot, order the length so you have at least as much as you need to the full foot length. The seal has a screw at each end through the rubber into the flange it clips to. I have replaced all of ours and it's not hard. Use a side cutter to cut through the wire coil molded in, and a utility knife to cut through the flap part. https://www.trekwood.com/products/19...lip-On-1225-Bx
bobbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:17 AM   #3
Richard n Gena

Yesterday, got a new carb for my Onan 5.5 it fired right up with it and I ran it about 6 hours every thing was good. My goal is to run the fuel tank dry, after filling it with fresh fuel. then change the fuel filter oil etc.

This morning went out to start it again to let it run more it would fire up but not run the little blinky light for service is flashing so I will take that as I need to changer the filters sooner.

1st Onan so I am biasing this train of thought on the old fuel in the tank, and im sure junk probably got stirred up with fresh fuel and being towed
Old 04-09-2019, 05:21 AM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

You might want to review the troubleshooting section (I think it's section 11) in the ONAN manual. The service light "blinks a code" to identify what the system sensed during the failure. There's a fairly extensive list of "code malfunctions" in the manual. If you don't have the manual, you can download it online. Here's one link: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/82...b.html?page=89

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:48 AM   #5
Richard n Gena

Thank You i do have the manuals
Old 04-09-2019, 11:51 AM   #6
Richard n Gena

So, I went this afternoon got the generator started if i turned off both the breakers on the gen set. one would turn back on the other kept tripping. Yesterday both were on and ac etc all worked. I checked the main panel in the rig was turned off so once the generator warmed up and i turned on the breakers there was no draw from inside. Yet still one of the breakers would trip.

i have 2 ac units seems that both are wired in to the same breaker the one that trips is that normal ?
Old 04-18-2019, 09:20 AM   #7
Richard n Gena

I replaced the breaker the keeps trippin with the Onan part. Took it in to a dealer for repair as it is more the I am comfortable with. It seems there is a dead ground between the generator and transfer switch, according to the shop.