Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Brett Beisner

Keystone Raptor 365 LEV Lippert 6 point Hyd leak

I recently purchased a 2013 Keystone 365 LEV and it came with Lippert 6 point level up system and the driver side front Hyd jack is leaking oil from the top section where the machined surfaces mate about two inches from the upper end of the jack. has anyone else had a problem similar to this as I am wondering if this is could be the start of alot of other problems with the Lippert system
Brett Beisner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #2
Escs36

Welcome to the wonderful world of Lippert products! Everything they make is poor quality. They truly are the demise of the RV industry unless the manufactures correct Lipperts poor quality control. It is such a shame cause these toy haulers are so freakin' awesome. I am sure if you google your issue you will find a vast knowledge base.

2013 Keystone Fuzion 301, Dual A/C's, Fantastic Fan 6600R, Upgraded stereo with an amplifier and subwoofer, Dirt Devil Central Vac, Dewalt pancake compressor, Black and Decker Space Maker Coffee maker, Cabinet above garage entry door, 5# mattress topper 2.5" thick
Escs36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
MNawman

Brett, I had the same problem with mine and have been told by two others at campgrounds that they also had the same issue. I put a wrench on the bolts on top of the leveler that was leaking and was able to tighten it until it stopped. Now I keep a close eye on all the jacks. I check the bolts at the beginning and end of each season.
MNawman is offline   Reply With Quote