Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
HayBale2500

Hey

I'm 20 years old and originally from Louisiana but got on at the plants in east Texas, so, I bought me a '00 Montana 2850RK 5th-wheel and I'm staying over there for now. I couldn't find any land or houses I liked enough to commit to, so, that's why I bought this until I find the right place.

I just had to replace the air conditioner with my dad's help and now, I got a leaking pipe to deal with, but other than that, I like it. I've done a little painting and took a few things off to make it more modern . My next big project will probably be taking some carpet out to put vinyl in. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks!
HayBale2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
SAD
Permanent User Ban

Welcome to the forum. All RV have random issues, so using it ful-time you'll find them fast. Good luck and glad you're here.

"Plants" in east Texas... Whatcha doing?
SAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
SAD
Permanent User Ban

Oh and where from in LA? My mom is a coonass from just outside of New Orleans.
SAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #4
HayBale2500

Thanks!

Yeah, I know they're not meant to live in (and considering it's 12 years old) but I just got it in April..back when things looked good, haha. Seems to happen all at once, but hopefully, I'll be good for a while after we get this leak fixed.

I'm training to be an (process) operator. I went to school for it and finished in July '11 and finally got on.

I'm from Iowa, LA.. It's about 10-15 minutes away from Lake Charles.
HayBale2500 is offline   Reply With Quote