Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Sherwood

New member from Grass Lake, Mich

My name is Eric Sherwood. I'm from Grass Lake, Mich. We own a 2011 Cougar X-Lite 31SQB travel trailer. We started our camping adventure with a pop-up camper that needed a new canvas. We wanted to start simple just in case camping was not for us but after the first time out, we found a new love. We then got into a 2005 Jayco Jayflight and after owning that for a few years, we got into our current trailer. I am pulling it with a 2011 Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab. Our favorite camping spot is Yogi Bear in Fremont, Indiana.
Looking forward to the advice from others as well as sharing my own.
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

Eric,

to you and your family, We're happy you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing from you about your RVing and your RV.

All of us in Michigan and the northern tier are looking forward to spring. It seems those of us from a bit further south have already begun the camping season and there's even some of the "other ones" who never even stopped camping from last year.....

Anyway, we're glad to have you as members, enjoy your time on the forum

John

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #3
KanTC

Welcome Eric (& family), glad you joined us. Most everyone on the forum is looking forward to spring & the start of the camping season.
Being from southern NM, we're generally part of the "other ones" group that John spoke of

Happy trails & travel safely,
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot & DH Kevin
KanTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:21 AM   #4
crash

to the forum from the east coast.happy camping
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
MISailor

Welcome I drove by your area on I-94 just last night returning to Kzoo from AA. What do you know about HideAway RV park? I see the sign along I-94 every time I go by that area and have wondered what they have there.

P.S. Nice truck choice
2023 Ford F150 SuperCrew 5.0L V8, 3.73 Rear Axle (Photo to be updated)
MISailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #6
Sherwood

Thank you all for the "welcomes". One of the best things I love about camping is the hospitality and kindness one has for the other. Sure makes it fun to camp and get away from the other side of life.
MISailor, my wife and I drove by there the other day too and wondered what that place is like. Never been there. I think we may have ran into them at the Novi Rv show a few weeks back. I 'll have to check to see if we have any info on them. There actually is at least 4 camp grounds in Grass Lake that I can think of off the top of my head and one of them is kiddy corner from my house.
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #7
fla-gypsy

Welcome from the southland