Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2017, 04:42 PM   #11
sourdough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
I wonder.....I hear some CW reviews that are great, and some are really really bad. For those that have been in work environments with detailed work processes, does CW seem to be well organized or is it hit or miss by location and whatever supervision at that location?

The latter part of your question would be correct. They are all independent and are a reflection of the management/ownership of the dealership.

Now, as notanlines mentioned, take it easy. Those are some pretty deep thoughts/questions for someone trying to recover from back surgery When I'm stuck in recovery Mayberry RFD, I Love Lucy and Apocalypse Now always bring a smile to my face........

sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #12
gearhead

Haha. True. I have way too much time on my hands. Big adventure today, I drove the truck. I had 3 fishing reels in the shop to be cleaned and went to get them. They were closed. That's OK, an excuse to go again. I might even call first next time. Any way, from the reel shop I went to my boat ramp in the marsh in upper Trinity Bay. Hey buddy, we're talking about a LOT of water. Docks under water and couldn't even see the ramps. Dang it, I shoulda took a pic.
I got off the pills last week. Codiene kept me nauseous.

gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:59 PM   #13
sourdough

Yeah, codeine makes my wife puke like crazy. It always makes me feel "drugged" so just try to stay away. Thankfully I have a very high tolerance for pain or I guess I'd just puke too Hopefully the water will recede soon and everyone can start to fix what's broke.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 07:08 PM   #14
gearhead

Yeah, a little pain is better than nauseous.
We're all on the mend around here. Houston has freeways open. Beaumont still has issues.

gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote