Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2017, 04:41 AM   #33
canesfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gegrad View Post
Yeah, the would likely charge me the same fee for mounting and balancing that I would pay if I bought them at DT to begin with (I think it is $16/tire). Their mounting/balancing fee is pretty standard regardless of application. I may have to do that.

One of the comments under the LR E tire at WalMart says ordering online is the way to go and they got some Carlisles that were only a few weeks old when they ordered them on line, vs in the store which was much more negative. DT did confirm today they would mount/balance anything I bring in.
Buy them online and be done with it. Mine came into my "Neighborhood Grocery" in 2 days since it was closer than driving across town to the Super Wmart. They were somewhere around 2-3 months old, there's a post somewhere here from earlier this year with all the info. Took them to a tire shop previously chosen and had them mounted, balanced and installed for $8 apiece if I recall. Pleased with the whole operation, happy with the tires, no muss, no fuss, no dickering, in and out and on my way to do more fun things.

Tags
tires