Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 11-13-2019, 06:56 PM   #21
MannyA

I will go buy washer screen tomorrow, I finally found out that the water pump switch stays lit all the time at least that what keystone told me.
MannyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:38 AM   #22
Canskan

* #8*

10-14-2019, 04:14 PM

Canskan

I have a 25res and had the identical problem you speak of ( not being able to use the winterizing port to syphon antifreeze out of a jug). What I'm about to tell you worked for me. In the winterizing port you will observe a little valve stem dead center poking out towards you. If you push on the stem with your finger, it will go inwards then spring back out when released. The suction from the pump has to overcome this spring tension of this valve or no suction from the jug occurs. One port over to the right is the city water port. In that port is a*cone*shaped*screen*in a washer. Borrow this*cone*shaped*washer*screen*and insert it into the winterizing port,*cone*point inwards first.*Conepoint pushes on stem opening port ready for pump to syphon through. Now screw in your syphon hose from antifreeze jug on top of*cone*washer and start your pump. Return*cone*washer (point outwards) to city water port when done...let me know what happens!!🙂
Canskan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 07:24 PM   #23
MannyA

Went to hardware store and bought some ,tried it worked like a champ,I feel better now,everybody did just blow out lines, I like the extra protection,Thank you!
Old 11-17-2019, 07:59 PM   #24
MannyA

Anybody the type of material is my exterior walls on my 2015 fusion toy hauler?i got to close to a fence a put a 1/4 inch gash about36 inches long, I wanted to repair so should I use duraglass or bondo to repair. A decal goes over it that I have already.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:05 PM   #25
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyA View Post
Anybody the type of material is my exterior walls on my 2015 fusion toy hauler?i got to close to a fence a put a 1/4 inch gash about36 inches long, I wanted to repair so should I use duraglass or bondo to repair. A decal goes over it that I have already.
The exterior of the laminated sidewalls is FILON. You can read about it here: https://cranecomposites.com/rv/filon.html Essentially, it's a thin fiberglass panel about 1/16-3/16" thick that's bonded to either a 'cardboard" or "luan" backing.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, water pump