Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #11
rsv4pilot

Check these guys out...

www.mattressinsider.com

Ordered ours the other day. Will update once We get it...

rsv4pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #12
Gegrad

I replaced ours with the pillow top of an extra queen mattress we had. It fit amazingly in our old passport. I swapped the old RV mattress back into it before I sold it and put the same pillow top in our Premier. It is a little long for the space in the Premier, so shimmying by the end is a little tighter, but it is well worth the it for the comfort. The plywood support underneath is just as good as it being on a box spring. I actually built a slight longer support and replaced the original support to provide slight more support, but otherwise it has been a godsend.

Gegrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #13
rogeru

We just purchased a "short queen" mattress from Original Mattress Factory for a great price of $360., tax and all !! It's a regular firm, and feels great to both of us. The $360 figure includes making a "custom" size, (which is $50 more). Also, if you request it, they will make it a "hinged" type of mattress that is easier to get into the camper. Just an FYI from an older couple who quickly got tired of what seemed like just sleeping on the board part of the bed!
rogeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM   #14
Eastham

Does keystone use different quality mattress in the xlite I have a 2016 cougar and the mattress is very comfortable it is about 6 inches thick.they call it a king size but I am not sure of that size.plenty big enough for us.
Eastham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:48 AM   #15
compeakw

The mattress I bought on Amazon was the Best Price 10" memory foam mattress. Currently about $201 for the full and $210 for the queen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GTCL2FU..._s4bbBbD3HJVAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by compeakw View Post
I replaced my "camper" queen (60x75) mattress with a standard full (54x75) foam mattress that had great recommendations on Amazon for less than $200. I gave up 6 inches of width, but off the shelf sheets fit, I can still get by the foot of the bed and access both sides, and the mattress is far superior in comfort to the mattress that came with the camper.

2015 Bullet 220RBI
2016 Chevy Colorado crew cab V6 3.6 liter
compeakw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #16
ImTravis

Just ordered a Serene Mattress (10-inch memory foam) from CW for $150. They're having a crazy clearance sale on some of their mattresses (last years model).
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #17
LuvsPalmTrees

We were lucky to have a standard queen in our TT. The first thing we did was to go to Sams and buy a new Gel Foam mattress. Just like in the house. Threw the old one in the dumpster, put the new one in the TT and off we went.

LuvsPalmTrees is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mattress