Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2018, 03:07 AM   #11
notanlines

Roger, the "front compartment" you're talking about is commonly referred to as the basement of a 5th wheeler. And I feel it only fair to tell you that the built in slide severely limits the loading capabilities of your compartment. I'm not going to recommend against it, but remind you that all is not peaches and cream. We had a factory installed slide in our Raptor and I finally took it out and then reinstalled it when we sold the RV. I tired of things falling off to the side when travelling and then having to unload the darned thing to get at them.

2017 Mobile Suites
20K Reese slider
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 05:46 AM   #12
MN Roger

Thanks for you reply and advice. I can understand that frustration, however, over the years, we’ve eliminated all the nonessentials utilizing that space for what we use on a daily basis. I’ll definitely keep that in mind when loading. Would it be safe to say I won’t run into any problems installing the slide drawer?

MN Roger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage