Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2018, 06:21 PM   #1
Cyclonemom2

New Member Check-In

New member here. We have not purchased, but are looking at the Sprinter 3571 FWLFT. I LOVE the floor plan, but am super concerned about the quality after reading online reviews. Any owner insights??
Cyclonemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
MarcS

Welcome to the forum from Fowlerville Michigan! I'm sure others with that model will chime in soon. Personally, I take reviews with a grain of salt.
Old 05-14-2018, 01:19 AM   #3
14george

Welcome to the fourm from Wv will find bad reviews on all brands
Old 05-14-2018, 04:54 AM   #4
Chaos1

Welcome from Whitby Ontario Canada Love my Keystone but still needs some love after every trip.

----------------------------
Terry And Elaine
26RBPR
F150 Centennial Edition
Chaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:15 AM   #5
Triple GGG

I agree with others, online reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt. Very seldom does someone who is happy post about it, somwone who is unhappy will almost always post a review.

We just purchased our Keystone a week ago. After a thorough inspection by us, I was well pleased with the condition, wear and tear, etc on a 2014 year model.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:30 AM   #6
Duramike

First, welcome to the forum. Great people here with a ton of knowledge. We do not own that particular unit. Ours is a 334FWFLS which has a front living room. Love the floor plan. As far as quality, we are very happy with our Sprinter. We have been in ours for 9 months now and travelled around 4,000 miles with no complaints. We have had it back to the dealer for minor adjustments but have had zero major issues to date. Enjoy the 5er and the forum. Happy 😃 camping.
Duramike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:52 AM   #7
Nuke

Welcome from the great metropolis of Southwest VA!

I'm with 3G. If you look for positive reviews online, they are few and far between. Based on numbers of pos/neg reviews, if you extrapolate the number of pos/neg reviews and apply to the RV owner population, then there would be fewer happy owners than unhappy owners. Having a business that has fewer happy owners than unhappy owners wouldn't survive - but - the RV industry is thriving. That means that in reality there have to be many more happy owners than unhappy owners.

Pay little attention to the negative reviews. Sure, there are owners with problems, but they are in the minority. Don't let the negative reviews spoil your enjoyment of the new rig. Find the rig you like, pull the trigger and go have fun and make memories!
Sophie and Chloe (mini Schnauzers)
Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 10:56 AM   #8
LuvsPalmTrees

Welcome from Michigan - I agree with everyone so far. A lot of people post the negatives and few the positives. My 2013 Laredo is the first Keystone I have owned. We have had a pop-up and a 26ft Mallard. I love the floor plan of my Laredo. My kids call it our Cabin on Wheels. Pick what you love, be sure to give it a good check over before you leave and then have a great time and make memories. Don't always believe what you read.
LuvsPalmTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
Northofu1

Hey Chaos how are ya, how long you owned your rig?
I pick up that exact model tomorrow from camping in style
Dan

2019 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLE
2015 Cougar X-Lite 29 RET
Northofu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:52 PM   #10
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonemom2 View Post
New member here. We have not purchased, but are looking at the Sprinter 3571 FWLFT. I LOVE the floor plan, but am super concerned about the quality after reading online reviews. Any owner insights??
I agree with everyone else. I pay little attention to negative reviews simply because happy folks don't post anything.

The most important thing you can do is go over the prospective trailer with a fine tooth comb; do a very thorough inspection inside and out BEFORE you sign the dotted line.

So, pick the model/floorplan you want (as you have), do all the inspections and find any major/minor concerns and have them fixed, then go have fun like everyone else.

Keystone sells more trailers than anyone else. There's a reason for that....and it's not negative reviews
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 09:35 AM   #11
Bugsmema

Hello, hubby and I are looking at a sprinter 333FKS, wondering if anyone has it or like it. We live in Oregon and think we might drive back to Michigan to pick it up. Would save a couple bucks that way. Thanks for any advice
Bugsmema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:48 PM   #12
5J's

Welcome to the forum from SE Texas!

I can't speak for the sprinter but, we love our Hideout. We looked at many brands before we decided and the Keystones always stood out. Good luck.

2017 Hideout 308BHDS

2006 F-350 6.0L PSD CC 4X4
5J's is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags