Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
cumminsdad08

we were staying at eagles peak, up on the hill in the woods. awsome place. been there 3 times this year. it is STILL in the clearing. we went up sunday afternoon to pick her up, but the clearing turned into a swamp and i could hardly get the truck around in it. so it is sitting there. the batt. was about dead at that point, so i shut it down and turned off the gas and i am praying that it is ok. it got really cold, mid 20's last night. i am actually hoping that the snow helped insulate it some. i plan on getting it back on thursday, hopefully. i have untill saturday at 6, then it is stuck till spring,(the owners run away for the winter). other problem i got is they shut down the water and sewer, and my tanks got some stuff in it. so i am actually hoping to get into a campground in lickdale that is open all year next weekend to get it "cleaned out". we will see.
Dogs
Buddy-beagle hound mix
Emily-beagle hound mix
Sadie-boarder collie (my amish one)
cumminsdad08 is offline   Reply With Quote