Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-05-2023, 06:21 AM   #1
SamRon

No more Bullet Premiers?

The Keystone website doesn’t list Premier in their full list of Travel Trailers anymore and if you do find a link to Premier, it brings up a page with no image, etc. I really like the feature set of the Premier line and am looking at replacing my 2013 Open Range Light. I can’t find any RV news or other articles mentioning the demise of the Premier lineup. Does anybody know if they’ve dropped them for 2024?
SamRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 08:04 AM   #2
NH_Bulldog

Based on the brochures, the Bullet Premier trim is no longer available, but the floorplans appear to largely remain intact with the remaining Bullet trims. I would review the 2023 data and compare to the 2024 data and see how close/different the models really are. Also, there are still a TON of 2023 models on dealer lots and inventory will likely remain high through the spring.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab FX4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 10:35 PM   #3
Bobnely

I noticed this too, I have a 2021 30RIPR and was curious to see the changes they implemented for the new year only to find the same as you - bummer.
Army 32 years and counting
Bobnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 06:08 AM   #4
dutchmensport

It not uncommon for Keystone to discontinue different lines and introduce new ones. My Montana High Country was the last year for the 394FL and 395FL (one is gas/electric refrigerator, the other is residential refrigerator). They came out with the 396FL and 397FL instead, which is approximately the same floor plan, but they added a loft and changed the kitchen counter a little.

Like you, no warning, no indicators, nothing. Mine just disappeared from their web site. It happens.

Keystone did the same thing with my Outback too. After 5 years, we wanted another Outback, same as the one we had, except a new one. They didn't make it any more. It's just simply gone! We didn't like the adjusted (near close) replacement version at all. That's when we jumped into the Montana line and got the fifth wheel.

So, it happens. Models come and go. But you know, when it comes time for a new camper, it forces us to look at something different.
Old 12-20-2023, 06:26 AM   #5
NH_Bulldog

I don’t think the issue was that the floorplan wasn’t available (we all recognize that they are constantly in flux) it was that the entire model line went away.

A couple of years ago we had our eye on a Laredo 284SBH but the entire Laredo line went away before we could make it happen. We have looked and looked, but have never seen that layout in another model line so we pivoted and settled on a new Cougar that we actually like better anyway, so it worked out for us.
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 10:38 AM   #6
German Shepherd Guy

It is interesting as keystone was so stoked on the "Premier" line when it was introduced. Though I see some almost the same floor plans as my Premier I do not see anything exactly like it. My first keystone was a Zephyr and they do not make those anymore either. I am bad news apparently for TT lines.

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, bullet premier, premier