Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2019, 04:28 PM   #1
sarahdove

Fuzion slide outs won't work

Hello Fuzion owners,

Our landing gear and slide outs quit working on our 371 Fuzion toyhauler. We were all hooked up to come home from a week of glamping. After 4 hours got the over-ride working for the slides and landing. UGH
Took the rig to the rv repair. Had to leave our truck hooked up cause landing was stuck up. Tech finally found a loose wire and got the jacks working. Still cannot figure out why the slides won't work. ANY suggestions we could relay to our TECH would greatly be appreciated. If you have never had to over ride the slides, well it is NO fun.
Thank you!

Sarah and Nick
sarahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
spicercars

Might be a dumb question but did you check the fuses? Make sure there is power to the switches?
Old 04-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #3
whcarr

Wow I have a 2017 371 no issues with slides or Jack's so I really cant help. But please keep us informed. What did you have to do to get the slides in? Do you have the icommand ststems? Sure sounds like a electric problem. Good luck.
whcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #4
sarahdove

Yes, fuses were the first thing my husband checked.

The RV tech found a loose wire for the landing gear. So he was able to drop the trailer so we could bring our truck home. Tech is able to put the slides out with the remote control (which hubby never used) but slides will not work at the outside panel. :-( He is waiting for a call back from Keystone. Will keep y'all posted of the out come
Old 04-07-2019, 06:12 PM   #5
sarahdove

Quote:
Originally Posted by whcarr View Post
Wow I have a 2017 371 no issues with slides or Jack's so I really cant help. But please keep us informed. What did you have to do to get the slides in? Do you have the icommand ststems? Sure sounds like a electric problem. Good luck.
When we were getting ready to leave the campground hubby is outside doing his thing and I am doing mine. I always bring in the bedroom and kitchen slides first. When I went to bring in the couch slide it wouldn't come in. Hubby had to override with the tool that comes with the rig. I hope you don't ever have to override. It is a PAIN. He finally got the jacks up by overriding also. Thanks to You-Tube. FYI...make sure you carry a heavy duty drill with you. Overriding the landing gear killed hubby's drill.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:59 AM   #6
whcarr

Thanks for info. Gotta 24 volt dealt!
whcarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:12 PM   #7
sarahdove

Ok folks, this is how the tech got everything working again. On the phone with Lippert and all was wrong is that the circuit board along with the remote to landing gear had to be re-programed. YAY! We leave on Sunday so I will let you know how ot goes.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:45 PM   #8
John&Genny

That’s why I prefer simple switches. Nothing to reprogram, except my brain once in awhile
John&Genny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 01:59 AM   #9
notanlines

John, I could not agree with you more. I don't want ANYTHING remote involved with our RV.
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, slide, slide out