Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2018, 05:49 AM   #1
jimsmc

Sound Bar Question

Love the multi-function sound bar in our Sprinter 3341 FWFLS. However, the bass is far too high and needs a little more treble. Is there an equalizer or some other way to adjust for better sound quality? Thanks for any help!
jimsmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
JMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsmc View Post
Love the multi-function sound bar in our Sprinter 3341 FWFLS. However, the bass is far too high and needs a little more treble. Is there an equalizer or some other way to adjust for better sound quality? Thanks for any help!

What model sound bar?? Ours has the Drive brand and it has a button to go into settings and the sub can be adjusted there. We also have bass and treble controls dedicated on the remote itself.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:11 AM   #3
jimsmc

Thanks for the reply. I do have a Drive multi-function bar, but when I push the “audio/angle” button on the remote, nothing comes up on the screen to adjust the sound. Any further suggestions?
Old 06-19-2018, 09:01 AM   #4
JMaster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I do have a Drive multi-function bar, but when I push the “audio/angle” button on the remote, nothing comes up on the screen to adjust the sound. Any further suggestions?

My remote has actual buttons showing bass and treble. It also has a dedicated “settings” button to push that brings up a menu on my screen that allows me to further adjust settings on the soundbar. I’d take a picture but I’m at work.
Old 06-19-2018, 10:23 AM   #5
jimsmc

My remote only has the one button marked “audio/angle” and it doesn’t seem to do anything. I’d send a picture, but cannot seem to add a pic to this reply. Thanks again for trying. Maybe I need a different remote.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:25 AM   #6
jimsmc

I managed to find an area to work on sound related issues after putting in a DVD and using the “audio/angle” button. I think I’ve taken enough of the bass out now to keep the audio from sounding like a blown speaker. Thanks again for your time.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #7
JMaster

Quote:
I managed to find an area to work on sound related issues after putting in a DVD and using the “audio/angle” button. I think I’ve taken enough of the bass out now to keep the audio from sounding like a blown speaker. Thanks again for your time.
Speaking of DVD... not sure if you saw my post here about my DVD issues but I ended up calling the manufacturer/distributor and sent them examples of my picture, all the things I had tried with the wiring and connections. They were incredibly helpful and put a brand new soundbar in the mail today for me! Sometimes going around the dealership and avoiding warranty work is the best solution.

Glad you got yours figured out too!
JMaster is offline   Reply With Quote