Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #1
ajk170

Mock One folding Hammock and Bamboo Folding table

Hi Everyone!

So there are two products that I'm looking at right now that look like real potential for the RV traveler due to the compactness, utility and weight.

First is the KingCamp folding Bamboo table (large). At 39.4" in length, 25.6 width and 25.6 in adjustable height, the table is the same as the dining table in our Outback. Plus, it folds into a compact design and has a bamboo top (close enough to wood) that I could set hot things on and the top shouldn't melt like my plastic table will. The down side (for me) is that we have a plastic folding table and technically there's nothing wrong with it. So getting a new table seems to be a little bit of a waste. My question is does anybody have one of these and if so, what are your thoughts on it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...LYFF9BN2&psc=1

Second, (the same question applies) is the Mock One folding Hammock- https://republicofdurablegoods.com/products/mock-one
While expensive even with a promotion code, it looks really neat and I've been wanting a folding hammock for a few years, but they're all too big or heavy to use with the camper. This one seems to fit what I've been looking for. I'm hoping somebody may have one that can give a critical review. All the reviews on the website are a little too glowing so I am immediately suspicious. But, this hammock seems like its designed for camping!

I appreciate anybodies thoughts or reviews! And if I end up with one or both I'll report back to the community with my thoughts as well!

Cheers!
-Andy
ajk170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #2
MichaelHaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk170 View Post
Hi Everyone!

So there are two products that I'm looking at right now that look like real potential for the RV traveler due to the compactness, utility and weight.

First is the KingCamp folding Bamboo table (large). At 39.4" in length, 25.6 width and 25.6 in adjustable height, the table is the same as the dining table in our Outback. Plus, it folds into a compact design and has a bamboo table top (close enough to wood) that I could set hot things on and the top shouldn't melt like my bamboo table will. The down side (for me) is that we have a plastic folding table and technically there's nothing wrong with it. So getting a new table seems to be a little bit of a waste. My question is does anybody have one of these and if so, what are your thoughts on it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...LYFF9BN2&psc=1

Second, (the same question applies) is the Mock One folding Hammock- https://republicofdurablegoods.com/products/mock-one
While expensive even with a promotion code, it looks really neat and I've been wanting a folding hammock for a few years, but they're all too big or heavy to use with the camper. This one seems to fit what I've been looking for. I'm hoping somebody may have one that can give a critical review. All the reviews on the website are a little too glowing so I am immediately suspicious. But, this hammock seems like its designed for camping!

I appreciate anybodies thoughts or reviews! And if I end up with one or both I'll report back to the community with my thoughts as well!

Cheers!
-Andy
I know this thread is very old But I want to say, bamboo table is the most useful for folding table... Yu can choose first option if you don't buy still...
MichaelHaag is offline   Reply With Quote