Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Rallies and Events
Click Here to Login

Notices

Old 10-02-2015, 07:17 AM   #11
bsmith0404

Just delivered an Octane TH there yesterday, a lot of work going on to get everything ready and a lot of deliveries coming in. The people checking us in told me they were supposed to have over 1,500 RV there, but several have shown up that were not on the list so they've pretty much lost count.

If you wan to see what's going to be offered in 2016 this is a great place to go. This is a manufacturer show and dealers will be there checking out the new units as well and placing their orders for next year. Goo chance to see what ever major manufacturer has to offer all in one place.

Brent
2013 Alpine 3500RE
2011 Silverado 3500HD DRW Duramax
U.S. Air Force Retired (25 yrs)
RV Sales Consultant
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #12
halfprice

Well we went to the show on Sunday. We managed to stay for about 5 hours. It was so hot outside it was miserable. At least the motorhomes had the A/C on.

Our main goal was to look at diesel motorhomes. I really like the floorplan of the Bounder 33C , yes I know its a gaser, and wanted to see if I could find this floor plan or something similar in a diesel.

We looked at many and most are just to much money, over $300k.

Then we looked at the Thor Palazzos. Not the floor plan we were looking for but several of their models were very nice and would work for us. Now I know this is a lower quality model, but for the money I think they were real nice. The models we liked were running $150-160K.

I know they have a little smaller motor, either 300 or 340 hp but this doesn't bother me.

I would love to hear some feedback from any owners. I've looked at the Thor forum and they have a Palazzo area. Seems most complaints and for minor things that I could fix myself. Most say they get 10-12 mph.

I plan to buy a used mh when I retire in a year or so. I'll definitely be looking for one of these.

Jerry

2008 Keystone Springdale 242FWRLSSR 5th wheel
2011 Chevy 2500 6.0 gas
16K Super Glide Sliding Hitch
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote