Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Recalls
Click Here to Login

Notices

Old 04-26-2019, 08:09 AM   #41
MarkEHansen

Is this where you purchased the trailer? Just have them call Keystone - it's a warranty issue. If they won't help, call Keystone directly and ask for their help.

Old 04-26-2019, 08:24 AM   #42
tschott

It is where I purchased the trailer... I will probably have to contact Keystone myself. I reported this problem to them in November 2018. They had no idea what my 2019 Cougar 29BHS had for components on it. Had no clue on what to tell me to check other than voltage. I got all the information on this problem and solution form this forum.
Does any body have a phone number for Keystone? You can PM me.

tschott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:25 AM   #43
MarkEHansen

Just go to their web site: keystonerv.com
Old 04-26-2019, 08:30 AM   #44
wobly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschott View Post
I also have a 29BHS with the same problem. Anything under 40 degrees no fan will turn on (AC or furnace). I turn on the burners on the stove for a few minutes and the furnace will fire up and run properly.
I talked to CW and they say they have never heard a thing about this...... I really have a hard time believing that they have had nobody report this in Minnesota. ??? Also, they want to charge me for parts and labor on a NEW never been used trailer.
Somebody is looking to make a few extra bucks. The dealer here wanted to play games with me and drag their feet. They even told me that they contacted Keystone and Keystone denied the problem. I called Keystone
at (866) 425-4369 and the CSR said "I can see in the system that they started a warranty claim, but they haven't finished it in the system yet. Once they do that, we will send the parts out to them.". Keystone wouldn't send the parts directly to me. Of course, I called the dealer back and "miraculously" they were able to get the gateway ordered.

They installed the gateway last week along with the Capital Grill recall. But, I told them about a third problem with the furnace not igniting at all. They missed that part of the work order and I had to prove to the Service Tech that it wouldn't work when I went to pick it up. Turns out that the control board went out on it, too, so that is being replaced under warranty.

wobly is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, furnace