Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #21
KeystoneKal

There are dozens of videos on YouTube by full time RVers that use a Thousand Trails membership to full time and travel throughout the US. I think you are limited to 21days at each campground before moving on. A quick search will show the most popular YouTube sites. Several RVers show their monthly budgets.
KeystoneKal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 01:27 PM   #22
td1837

I bought a tt membership last feb and used it from florida to texas. I plan on using it soon in AZ till it expires, but it has already paid for itself. You just have to plan and make reservations ahead of time @ 2 months. I can stay for 2 weeks, then got to stay out of system for a week, then stay again for 2 weeks. Planning is the key!
td1837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 02:43 PM   #23
vancouverbrian

Just remember there are different memberships in TT. Most use the zone pass which is 2 weeks in and 1 week out and booking up to 60 days in advance. This pass is about $500. You can add the Trails collection (encore properties) for $214 and additional zones for $54. Or you can buy a much more expensive membership which gives you better access to the parks. And you can buy these memberships new or used. But they go for thousands of dollars and are lifetime. Make sure that you research what you want. Also, you should research where the parks are located and how good the parks are because expectations can be high and all you may get is a full hook up park that is located in the bush. I just purchased a zone pass with the trails collection and know in advance I will save money. But you might not like the parks, the locations, the price etc and only you can decide if it works for you.
vancouverbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:12 AM   #24
Tbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by td1837 View Post
I bought a tt membership last feb and used it from florida to texas. I plan on using it soon in AZ till it expires, but it has already paid for itself. You just have to plan and make reservations ahead of time @ 2 months. I can stay for 2 weeks, then got to stay out of system for a week, then stay again for 2 weeks. Planning is the key!

Have you had any issues getting reservations within the 60 day window?
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote